What will you need:
- 8 middle sized tropea red onions
- 400 gr bread crumble
- 50 gr pecorino cheese
- 1 dl extra virgin olive oil
- salt, pepper and parsley
How to make it:
- Peel the onions and cut them into slices
- Put the onions slice in a saucepan with some oil, and cook them on a low heat.
- In another pan, prepare a mixture with the breadcrumble, the oil, salt, pepper, pecorino cheese and parsley.
- Pour the mixture in the saucepan which contains the onions and cook au gratin for 40 minutes, on a low/ medium heat.